Join us: for the 2014 King of the Hill – Trail Running with Attitude Race Series. This series consists of running or fast packing three (3) of San Diego County’s most scenic, beautiful but challenging mountain peaks. Plus, encounter various fitness tasks along the way including push-ups, burpees, etc.
Your goal: The goal is to make it to the top then back down again. All courses are out and back on some of the best trails SoCal has to offer.
The 2014 line up is:
Register for the entire series below or individual races by clicking on their specific links:
- February 1st; Mt. Woodson – 7 Miler – CONQUERED!
- March 1st; El Cap – 6 & 12 Miler - CONQUERED!
- April 12th; Rabbit Peak – 15 & 22 Miler with a 6 Mile ‘fun run’ option – click here to register
- Packet pick-up: Onsite race day – Friday 8PM-10PM or Saturday 5AM
- Race Start Time: Fleet of Feet: 6AM, April 12th & BadAss: 10PM Friday, April 11th
All races will sell out so make sure you register early to reserve your spot!
Sign up for the Championship below (you do not have to complete all the races in order to participate in the last race):