the SUCK: any situation where conditions are undesirable, a testament to the dedication of those who endure it.
Created by Guinness World Record Holder and 2 x Death Race Winner, Joe Decker, to demonstrate the type of intense mental and physical training it takes to accomplish similar fitness feats or any goals that you might have. Each overnight SUCK consists of many hours of intense team and individual challenges consisting of miles of trail running, carrying heavy objects, military calisthenics plus strongman training and more. The event ends with competitors going head-to-head in a competition of strength, endurance and intestinal fortitude. The male and female winner of each Regional SUCK gets free entry into the Ultimate SUCK. Come join us at one of the voted “the most extreme fitness tests in America“.
All finishers that complete the ENTIRE event and all mandatory tasks will receive a one of a kind Challenge Coin and t-shirt. The coin can not be purchased and both MUST be earned. In addition you are added to the list of those that have officially “EMBRACED THE SUCK.”
Are you ready to get in it?
2015 International Event
- The SUCK – Down Under - Jan 23, 2015 - CONQUERED
- Winners: Mathias Carlsson and Deanna Blegg
2015 Regional Events
- West Coast - March 6 - CONQUERED
- Winners: Chad Cole, CA and Christina Kamme, CA
- Southeast - March 27 - CONQUERED
- Winners: Sean Dickson, AL and Valerie Smith, GA
- Southwest - April 17 - CONQUERED
- Winners: Sean Dickson, AL and Sarah Watson, TX
- Midwest - May 8 - CONQUERED
- Winners: Mike Durkin, IN and Carensa Bradford, IN
- Northeast – June 5 - CONQUERED
- Winners: Mark Jones, VT and Stephanie Hunsucker, PA
2015 World Championship
- The Ultimate SUCK - Sept 4 - REGISTER
2016 Australia Tour
Keep up to date at our Facebook fan page.