the SUCK: any situation where conditions are undesirable, a testament to the dedication of those who endure it.
Created by Guinness World Record Holder and 2 x Spartan Death Race Winner, Joe Decker, to demonstrate the type of intense mental and physical training it takes to accomplish similar fitness feats or any goals that you might have. Each overnight SUCK consists of many hours of intense team and individual challenges consisting of miles of trail running, carrying heavy objects, military calisthenics plus strongman training and more. The event ends with competitors going head-to-head in a competition of strength, endurance and intestinal fortitude. The male and female winner of each Regional SUCK gets free entry into the Ultimate SUCK. Come join us at one of the voted “the most extreme fitness tests in America“.
In 2016 we are bringing two events to each region. In addition to the 12-hour SUCK we have decided to add a 4-hour mini-SUCK called The Gut Check. Where will you define your limits?
The GUT CHECK: a test of courage, character and determination. This 4-hour mini-SUCK is a test of physical strength, mental toughness and intestinal fortitute designed to challenge the beginner or even push the advanced. It will consist of trail running, military calisthenics, carrying heavy objects and more. Even though it’s considered a mini-SUCK, do not mistake its kindness for weakness!
The SUCK: any situation where conditions are undesireable, a testament to the dedication of those who endure it. This 12-hour overnight event is a test of physical strength, mental toughness and intestinal fortitude designed to push you to your limits but ultimately empower you. It will consist of trail running, military calisthenics, carrying heavy loads, lifting awkward objects and much more.
All finishers that complete the ENTIRE 12 hour event and all mandatory tasks will receive a one of a kind Challenge Coin and t-shirt. The coin can not be purchased and both MUST be earned. In addition you are added to the list of those that have officially “EMBRACED THE SUCK.”
Are you ready to get in it?
2016 USA Tour
- Midwest, Lafayette IN Events – April 15 – REGISTER
- Southeast, Birmingham AL Events – April 29 – REGISTER
- Southwest, Austin TX Events – May 13 – REGISTER
- Northeast, Williamsport PA Events – June 3rd – REGISTER
- West Coast, San Diego CA Events - July 22 - REGISTER
- The Ultimate SUCK - Sept 2 - REGISTER
- 2015 Winners: Mike Durkin, IN and Sarah Domurat, CA
- 2014 Winners: Mark Jones, VT and Sandra Loft, AUS
2016 Australia Tour
- Victoria, Melbourne Events - January 15 – CONQUERED
- SUCK Winners: Trent Shaw, VIC and Jacqui Papas, VIC
- GUT CHECK Winners: Simon Zerial, VIC and Diana Boscolo, VIC
- New South Wales, Sydney Events - January 29 - CONQUERED
- SUCK Winners: Tim Oliver, NSW and Sandra Loft, VIC
- Queensland, Brisbane Events - February 5 – CONQUERED
- SUCK Winners: Derek McNabb, QLD and Kylie Alderson, QLD
- Western Australia, Perth Events - February 19 – REGISTER
- South Australia, Adelaide - March 4 – REGISTER
Keep up to date at our Facebook fan page.