the SUCK: any situation where conditions are undesirable, a testament to the dedication of those who endure it.
Created by Guinness World Record Holder and 2 x Death Race Winner, Joe Decker, to demonstrate the type of intense mental and physical training it takes to accomplish similar fitness feats or any goals that you might have. Each overnight SUCK consists of many hours of intense team and individual challenges consisting of miles of trail running, carrying heavy objects, military calisthenics plus strongman training and more. The event ends with competitors going head-to-head in a competition of strength, endurance and intestinal fortitude. The male and female winner of each Regional SUCK gets free entry into the Ultimate SUCK. Come join us at one of the voted “the most extreme fitness tests in America“.
All finishers that complete the ENTIRE event and all mandatory tasks will receive a one of a kind Challenge Coin and t-shirt. The coin can not be purchased and both MUST be earned. In addition you are added to the list of those that have officially “Embraced the SUCK.”
Are you ready to get in it?
2014 Regional Events
- West Coast – Feb 21 - CONQUERED
- Regional Winner’s: Trent Shaw, Australia & Sarah Domurat, California
- Southwest – Mar 28 - CONQUERED
- Regional Winner’s: Yancy Culp, Texas & Ella Kociuba, Texas
- Southeast – Apr 18 – CONQUERED
- Regional Winner’s: Jeremiah Rogers, Alabama & Holly Di Giovine, South Carolina
- Midwest - May 2 – CONQUERED
- Regional Winner’s: Breton Byerly, Indiana
- Northeast - May 30 - CONQUERED
- Regional Winner’s: Mike Durkin, Indiana & Erin Spahic, New York
- Ladies Night Out - July 25 - REGISTER
2014 World Championship
- The Ultimate SUCK – Aug 29 - REGISTER
2015 International Event
- the SUCK – Down Under - Jan 23, 2015 - REGISTER
2015 Regional Events
- Southeast - March 27 - REGISTER
Keep up to date at our Facebook fan page.