the SUCK: any situation where conditions are undesirable, a testament to the dedication of those who endure it.
Created by Guinness World Record Holder and 2 x Spartan Death Race Winner, Joe Decker, to demonstrate the type of intense mental and physical training it takes to accomplish similar fitness feats or any goals that you might have. Each overnight SUCK consists of many hours of intense team and individual challenges consisting of miles of trail running, carrying heavy objects, military calisthenics plus strongman training and more. The event ends with competitors going head-to-head in a competition of strength, endurance and intestinal fortitude. Come join us at one of the voted “the most extreme fitness tests in America“.
In 2018 we are offering two events to each region. In addition to the 12-hour SUCK we have decided to add a 4-hour mini-SUCK called The Gut Check. Where will you define your limits?
The GUT CHECK: a test of courage, character and determination. This 4-hour mini-SUCK is a test of physical strength, mental toughness and intestinal fortitude designed to challenge the beginner or even push the advanced. It will consist of trail running, military calisthenics, carrying heavy objects and more. Even though it’s considered a mini-SUCK, do not mistake its kindness for weakness!
The SUCK: any situation where conditions are undesirable, a testament to the dedication of those who endure it. This 12-hour overnight event is a test of physical strength, mental toughness and intestinal fortitude designed to push you to your limits but ultimately empower you. It will consist of trail running, military calisthenics, carrying heavy loads, lifting awkward objects and much more.
All finishers that complete the ENTIRE 12 hour event and all mandatory tasks will receive a one of a kind Challenge Coin and t-shirt. The coin can not be purchased and both MUST be earned. In addition you are added to the list of those that have officially “EMBRACED THE SUCK.”
Are you ready to get in it?
2018 USA Tour
- West Coast Training Camp – March 16th – CONQUERED
- Midwest Training Camp – April 7th – CONQUERED
- West Coast, 12hr – April 20th – CONQUERED
- Winners: Eric Card, CA and Christina Kamme, CA
- Midwest, 4hr & 12hr – May 11th – CONQUERED
- Winners: Adam Gura, IL and Kallyn Allen (19yrs old), IL
- The Ultimate SUCK – August 31st – REGISTER
- Ultimate SUCK Winners:
- 2017 Winners: Tristan Rowe, IL and Ferne Ryder, VT
- 2016 Winners: Mark Jones, VT and No female finishers
- 2015 Winners: Mike Durkin, IN and Sarah Domurat, CA
- 2014 Winners: Mark Jones, VT and Sandra Loft, AUS
- 2013 Winners: Jonathan Nolan, IN and Erin Spahic, NY
- 2012 Winners: Benjamin Brown, CA and Nicole Delport, CA
Keep up to date at our Facebook fan page.