GUT CHECK FITNESS CERTIFICATION – THE BLACK STANDARD OF EXCELLENCE
The Gut Check Outdoor Fitness Certification is an introduction to the Gut Check Fitness methodology, motivation and foundational movements. The course includes classroom instruction on these topics, as well as hands on small group training for the movements plus some challenging Gut Check workouts to assess each participants current fitness level.
These small group sessions are conducted under low intensity with a focus on improving mechanics. Students have their movement observed and corrected, and engage in dialogue concerning effective instructing techniques.
Gut Check Workouts
Gut Check workouts are conducted as an example of bridging the gap from theory to practice. These workouts provide examples of how to:
- Conduct a motivating class
- Hold a standard of effective technique under high intensity
- Achieve relative high intensity for each individual
- Scaled for any ability level
This Certification teaches the fundamental principles, motivational style and movements of Gut Check Fitness. It is structured to meet two goals:
- Provide attendees the knowledge to better use Gut Check methods for themselves.
- Provide attendees an initial and foundational education to begin training others using Gut Check Fitness’ world renowned Outdoor Fitness techniques.
Joe Decker, Founder
From founder, Guinness World Record Holder & 2 x Death Race winner, Joe Decker, “this certification is a mixture of my farm upbringing, high-speed military experience, Exercise Physiology degree and 15 years of competing at an international level while running one of the most successful Outdoor Fitness companies in the world, Gut Check Fitness. Many certifications out there will teach you how to use machines or coach a perfect bicep curl while our motto is, “Gut Check doesn’t use machines, Gut Check builds them. Hope you can join us!”
- To inquire about applying for this World Class Certification, please contact: email@example.com.
- We will only accept 25 applicants. The cost is $395.
- Next certification will be announced soon.